- Media On Twitter: this database recently got a makeover, but still provides the same great resources for PR people. Be sure to check this one out.
- Twibs: want to know a company’s presence on Twitter? Browse this database.
- Twitter Search: most of you probably use this, but for those who don’t, it’s a must.
- Twellow: find and follow Tweeps. Search pre-defined categories of Tweeps or query their profiles to find folks of interest.
- Twist: see and graph Twitter trends. Search by topic, company, etc.
- TweetStats: graph your Twitter statistics and even generate a cool Wordle of your Tweets.
- Twitter Apps: site managed by Twitter itself. Find the latest and greatest apps here.
- Twhirl: popular desktop client.
- TweetDeck: another really popular desktop client.
- Tweetie: smooth, new client comes to Mac. Both free and upgraded versions available.
- Spreadtweet: perhaps my favorite concept yet. Want to conceal your Twitter obsession? Just use this already.
- Twanalyst: fun site for free Twitter personality tests.
- Tweet Congress: site for finding and following your Congress representatives.